I love reading book and of course especially non-fictional ones (business, personal development, finance, etc.). Between July & December 2019, I read 23 books.
Bill Gates is known for co-founding Microsoft but also as a passionate reader. He read more than 50 books a year. And during this intense 6-month when I start speed-up my reading book list, I was thinking how can he do that?
In the past 10 years, I read book but slowly, very slowly. Sometimes I took 6 months to read just one book and it was disappointing me, I wanted to read more.
Here’s a little strategy I put in place since July 2019, I plan all my reading. I put all the books I wanted to read during the next 6 months and I stick to it. I plan to read between 50 to 75 pages a day. I know it seems a lot but when you start reading few books, you realise it’s not really.
Make your 2020 list, allow you one or two hours a day and stick to it. You can read during your free time, in the public transportation, when you wait for the bus, in the taxi, during flight, during transit time and the most common but also the weirdest place to read: in toilet (lol).
Here’s the book I read between July and December 2019. In the next few weeks, I will review them and give you what I’ve learned by reading all those books.
- The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers by Hal Elrod and Pat Petrini
- Network Marketing Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- Better Than Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- LinkedIn For Network Marketing by QM Publishing
- Go For No! for Network Marketing by Richard Fenton, Andrea Waltz and Ray Higdon
- Freakishly Effective Leadership For Network Marketers by Ray Higdon
- Freakishly Effective Social Media For Network Marketing by Ray & Jessica Higdon
- Expat Secrets: How To Pay Zero Taxes, Live Overseas & Make Giant Piles Of Money by Mikkel Thorup
- The Promise Of Immortality by Dr. William Amzallag
- Sell Or Be Sold: How To Get Your Way In Business And In Life by Grant Cardone
- The 5 A.M. Club: Own Your Morning, Elevate Your Life by Robin Sharma
- The Power Of Broke by Daymond John
- How To Create Wealth Investing In Real Estate by Grant Cardone
- 5 Day Weekend by Nik Halik and Garrett B. Gunderson
- The Mask Of Masculinity by Lewis Howes
- Find Your Fuck Yeah by Alexis Rockley
- The One Thing by Garry Keller
- Ted Talks: The Official TED Guide To Public Speaking by Chris Anderson
- Landlording From Renting To Financial Freedom by Mohanad Alwadiya
- Remote, Office Not Required by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Tube Ritual: Jumpstart Your Journey To 5000 Youtube Subscribers by Brian G. Johnson
- How To Win At The Sport Of Business by Mark Cuban
Share your 2020 list in comment !