Recently I listened a part of Go Pro Recruiting Mastery 2013, a Network Marketing 4-day seminar hold by Eric Worre and his team, that is so powerfull. In this 20-minute section, Eric explain that we can’t master every single concept of all the seminar and it’ll be better to take one or two ideas and work 12 month on it to master it.
The average millionaire read 50 to 60 books a year but they don’t study all, select 5-8 books to study in 2019.
Here’s 10 books I suggest you read during next 12 months.
- Be Obsessed Or Be Average by Grant Cardone
- Dotcom Secret The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online by Russell Brunson
- The Miracle Morning For Entrepreneurs by Hal Elrod and Cameron Elrod
- Expert Secret The Underground Playbook For Creating A Mass Movement Of People Who Will Pay For Your Advice10 by Russell Brunson
- The Subtle Ar Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson
- Money Master The Game: 7 simple steps to financial freedom by Anthony Robbins
- Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum by
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage by Daymond John
These 10 books are aiming to run your business and your life in a better way. Don’t only read them, study them.